Provide flight instructions, maintain student flight records, and ensurethat students meet course standards, training requirements and objectives, localsightseeing and photo flights.
They demonstrate and explain basic principles of flight, aerial navigation, weather factor and flying regulations both on the ground and in the air.
They demonstrate operation of aircraft and equipment in dual-controlled planes.
They observe solo flights and determine each student’s readiness to take examinations for licensed ratings.
They also assist advanced students in acquiring advanced ratings suchas commercial, instrument and flight instructor. ... Continue Reading
1) Undergo physical examination and meet certain medial standards of the FAA
2) Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
3) Pass a pre-employment drug test.
4) FAA Class II Medical Certificate
5) CFI and CFII Required
6) Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
7) Previous customer service experience preferred.
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!