ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare or supervise preparation of flight plans, considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weigh, airport facilities and navigation aids.
- Supervise or accomplish the aircraft preflight inspection and preparation.
- Ensure proper loading, distributing, and security of cargo and passengers.
- Determine aircraft weight and balance is within prescribed limits.
- Retain final responsibility for the logging of aircraft flight time and the filing and closing of flight plans and preparation of flight and duty time records.
- Conduct the briefing of all passengers prior to each take-off or assigns duty to direct reports but retains responsibility.
- Delegate functions to other direct reports, but retains overall responsibility.
- CONUS position that requires frequent travel OCONUS required.
- Position requires a U.S. Security Clearance. - Performs other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
- High school diploma or GED.
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman's Certificate Airplane (MEL).
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Successful completion of FAA Type Rating in the selected type required before assignment.
- FAA CFI/CFII/MEI - FAA ATP rating
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1,500 total fixed wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine engine time.
- Minimum 250 hours multi-engine pilot-in-command time.
- Conversant in English.
- Prior military pilot and/or pilot support on the DoS INL/A program.
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft B-1900, DHC-8. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!