In your role, you will:
- Production test flights to test and certify new aircraft to ensure they are safe, free of snags, and are equivalent to type certificate. (In Toronto the Global and Q400),
- Acceptance flights with customer pilots on their new aircraft,
- Engineering test flights to certify modified or new equipment for existing aircraft types,
- International Sales and Marketing Demo Flt’s,
- International delivery flights,
- Entry into service pilot training to be delivered at the customers base (up to 30 days)
- Producing detailed written reports for production and engineering to describe aircraft or system discrepancy,
- Participate in the development and maintenance of various technical manuals (SOP’s, FTP’s, QRH, etc.),.
- The accurate and timely Completion of all applicable pre and post flight documentation
- Flight / trip planning as required.
- Completing all post flight duties, including notification to company of the location of the airplane when away from base, recording flight times and any defects as assigned
- Conducting crew briefings.
- Additional duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a current Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License with 4,000 hours of total flying time and a minimum of 500 hrs of command time on a large turbine aircraft,
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as pilot in a multi-crew aircraft,
- You hold a current instrument rating and a valid Class 1 medical certificate.
- You have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to execute the duties of an aircraft commander while maintaining a positive and cooperative relationship with the crew, management, and the customers.
- You have International experience, and / or a training captain background.
- You have a strong technical background in aircraft design, certification, or training a definite asset.
- This position may at times require extensive travel. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!