Seeking an experienced Pilot to operate our corporate aircraft. This position will be based at the Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD). Pilots are also occasionally expected to perform other aviation-related, non-flying duties assigned by management. ... Continue Reading
• Minimum flight experience required - 3200 hours total; 1,000 hours turbine, and 250 hours in the last 12 months
• FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class I medical certificate with no waivers is required
• FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed; participation in an FAA-approved drug and alcohol screening program is required
• Residence/relocation within 1.5 hours driving time from IAD airport
• Bachelor's degree
• Type rated and current in the Citation 680 ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!