Seeking an experienced Pilot to operate our corporate aircraft. This position will be based in Melbourne, Florida.
Pilots are also occasionally expected to perform other aviation-related, non-flying duties assigned by management.
The selected candidate will be expected to operate company-owned aircraft in flight and ensures the safety, comfort, and convenience of all passengers.
Coordinates with maintenance personnel to analyze and correct aircraft discrepancies ... Continue Reading
QualificationsBasic Qualifications for a Level 3 Pilot:
• Minimum of 3 years aviation operations experience
• Minimum flight experience required - 3000 hours total fixed wing; 1000 hours Multi-engine, and 500 hours turbine
• FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class 1 medical certificate with no waivers is required
• FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed; participation in an FAA-approved drug and alcohol screening program is required
• Residence/relocation within 1.0 hour driving time from base airport location. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!