• Maintain commitment to Customer satisfaction while performing job duties.
• Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behavior, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, and encouragement to other employees and departments.
• Accountable for the security of materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of products.
• Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
• Adhere to a required work schedule, including prompt and regular attendance.
• Report, on a timely basis, any safety hazards observed in work area, equipment, and/or building to appropriate person(s) for correction.
• Participate in the Quality Management System (QMS) activities at assigned site and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing the site's QMS goals.
• Participate in Learning Center Safety Management Systems (SMS) activities including: supporting and promoting the safety culture, reporting all aviation safety-related via the feedback system, and adhering to the processes related to accomplishing SMS goals.
• Support, and its subsidiaries', commitment to ethical behavior by basing our priorities on lawful and ethical conduct as we deal with co-workers, Customers, vendors and others in all of our operations.
... Continue Reading
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
Associate's degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school preferred, or three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; equivalency years experience substitution must be in related field.
Minimum of six (6) months experience in a teaching/training environment, especially where the material is designed for adult (over 18 years old) participants, preferred.
Prior to hiring, the applicant for Ground Instructor must possess one of the following qualifications:
• FAA Flight Instructor Certificate (CFI – Certified Flight Instructor) (currency, not required); or
• Ground Instructor Certificate with an instrument rating and an advanced rating (AGII); or
• A rating equivalent to either of the above, issued by another country’s aviation authority; or
• Documented military Flight Instructor training and experience; or Documented experience as a pilot instructor in a Part 142, and/or 135/ 121 Air Carrier operations, or another country’s aviation authority; or at least one (1) year’s experience as a Maintenance Instructor (This qualification is valid only for teaching Aircraft Systems modules, and requires a waiver from the Regional Director Training Operations.) Other modules may also be approved, on a case-by-case basis.
Prior to hiring, the applicant for Flight Instructor (Simulator)/Synthetic Device Instructor must have the following certificates in his/her possession prior to the start of a simulator assignment.
If instructing in a simulator that represents an aircraft requiring a Type Rating, or if instructing in a course of training leading to the issuance of an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate or an added rating to an ATP Certificate, the person must possess the following: ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!