First Officer starting pay at $36.60/hour as well as sign-on bonuses up to $57,000, which is among the highest in the industry! Per diem is at $1.75/hour.
Besides competitive pay, pilots are offered a benefits package including: Medical/dental insurance;
life insurance; short/long-term disability; flexible spending accounts; paid vacation/sick time;
401(k) with 4% company match and a company contribution of 3% of compensation;
uniform, headset and medical exam allowances; world-wide travel and jump seat privileges; minimum of 12 days off/month;
75 hour pay guarantee and competitive duty and trip rigs. ... Continue Reading
• Must be at least 21* years of age
• Legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
• Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
• Must have an ATP or be qualified to obtain an ATP or Restricted ATP• (CFR §61.159 and §61.160)
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• FCC Radio License
• Valid Civilian Passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served
• Valid United States Driver's License
• Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred
• Recency of experience will be considered ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!