• Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of assigned flight schedules, and adherence to all regulatory and manufacturer’s rules and guidelines.
• Greet Owners and their guests pre-flight, make introductions and brief them on the specific flight/trip and verify itinerary/provide passengers with weather updates and safety briefings and explain any changes to itinerary.
• Act as a liaison for Owners/passengers and from the time the Owners/passengers arrive at the FBO until they have safely landed at their destination and have departed the final FBO.
• Must deliver as needed, in-flight service including the handling of alcohol and the service of catering as well as the proper loading and stowing of all baggage.
• Maintain the integrity of the cabin by cleaning, organizing, and stocking prior to each trip.
• Other duties as assigned depending on assignment.
... Continue Reading
• High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Must have a US ATP License
• 5,000 total flight hours minimum, of which 1,500 hours as a PIC
• Must be able to pass First Class Medical
• Challenger 300/350 type rating preferred
• FAA A/P or Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license a plus ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!