ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct Chinook training and training assistance for military and civilian related subjects.
- Provide flight instruction, in-flight evaluation (as requested) and provide feedback to pilot/trainees.
- Provide classroom and simulator training support that includes but is not limited to gunnery, mission scenario development, instrument training, and other individual, crew coordination, and collective training tasks.
- Assist in the development of flight simulator training procedures guide with Host Nation to describe qualification, responsibilities, and procedures required for comprehensive flight training program tailored to local area.
- Evaluate the results of training and instruction.
- Support existing training tutorials, courseware curricula and Programs of Instructor, assist in modifying (as required).
- Capture training data through the instructor/operator station (IOS) and provide training assessments and input to , as required.
- Coordinate with host nation customer to develop, maintain, and distribute weekly utilization schedule for pilot training.
- Comply with flight training Standard Operating Procedures, policies, guidelines, and administrative procedures for scheduling simulator training and keeping records.
- Conduct briefings, tours and demonstrations of simulator capabilities.
- Track and submit individual flight hours from simulator flight time entered on the simulator DA Form 2408-12. ... Continue Reading
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Prepare simulation device for scheduled training.
- Ability to prepare flight hour utilization and scheduling reports.
- United States Army Aviation Center of Excellence CH-47 Instructor Pilot Qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years IP experience.
- TFPS I/O experience within last 3 years. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!