About the Position:
*Schedules may vary depending on flight schedule and base.
*Flights typically operate 5-days per week departing in the morning and returning in the evening, with lodging provided at the outstation
*Pilots average 60 Flight hours per month.
*Base salary starts at $65,000. ... Continue Reading
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with airplane single engine land (SEL) rating and instrument rating, high performance, and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* Second Class Medical required
* Eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver's license is required
* Competitive Salary * 401K with company match
* We offer a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life insurance **ELIGIBLE 1ST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING DATE OF HIRE*** ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!