Provide instruction to meet USAF proficiency and qualification standards on Air Force-administered written examinations and flight evaluations for preparatory courses, initial qualification (basic, instrument, mission), transition (conversion, requalification), upgrade qualification (instructor, aircraft commander, special mission, evaluator, dual qualification of sensor operators), and key staff, continuation, refresher course, etc.
training as required to meet the On-Time Graduation and annual student throughput requirements of this contract.
Ensure syllabus tasks are 100% complete within the time specified for the lesson.
Provide Scenario Development (simulator and flight) as required to meet the requirements of this contract.
Ensure completion of Aircrew Graduate Evaluation Program (AGEP) in accordance with (IAW) AFIs and training syllabi.
Support instruction of the AFSOC Instrument Refresher Course (IRC) with qualified IRC instructors.
Support instruction of the Crew Resource Management Course (CRM). ... Continue Reading
- Commercial Multi-Engine Land Pilot (or military equivalent - ie, USAF Form 8 multi-engine FP/MP)
- 1000 military pilot flight hours
- 500 multi-engine pilot hours (civilian or military)
- military instructor pilot hours
- SECRET Security Clearance
- 3 years AFSOC Aircrew experience
- Experience operating out of austere airfields. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!