* Provide instruction to meet USAF proficiency and qualification standards on Air Force-administered written examinations and flight evaluations for preparatory courses, initial qualification (basic, instrument, mission), transition (conversion, requalification), upgrade qualification (instructor, aircraft commander, special mission, evaluator, dual qualification of sensor operators), and key staff, continuation, refresher course, etc. training as required to meet the On-Time Graduation and annual student throughput requirements of this contract.
* Ensure syllabus tasks are 100% complete within the time specified for the lesson.
* Provide Scenario Development (simulator and flight) as required to meet the requirements of this contract.
* Ensure completion of Aircrew Graduate Evaluation Program (AGEP) in accordance with (IAW) AFIs and training syllabi.
* Support instruction of the AFSOC Instrument Refresher Course (IRC) with qualified IRC instructors.
* Support instruction of the Crew Resource Management Course (CRM). ... Continue Reading
* Instructor candidates who were instructor certified in the proposed Mission Design Series (MDS) and were current in U.S. military aircraft within the previous two years.
* Instructors formerly instructor certified (in the proposed U.S. military MDS aircraft) within the previous four (4) years if the following conditions are met at the time of hiring:
o the candidate performed eight (8) years of military operational flying duty.
o at least two (2) years or 200 hours experience as an inflight instructor in the proposed MDS and associated mission sets.
* Minimum of 5 years AFSOC aircrew experience required. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!