Is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help maintain unparalleled service and value for its customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation, and teamwork.
... Continue Reading
* Commitment to Safety
* Must have 1,200 TT (Fixed Wing), 500 PIC, must have at least 50 hours multi engine PIC, 500 hours cross-country (defined as point to point), 75 hours instrument (50 must be in an aircraft), 100 hours at night
* FAA Commercial Pilot License with instrument rating or ATP, high performance, and complex endorsements
* Instrument proficiencies check within the last six months.
* Valid driver's license is a requirement
* First Class or Second-Class Medical required
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* English Proficient
* Current Passport
*Pilots are expected to live within 1 hour from their base. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!