Duties and Responsibilities:
• Relies on guidance contained in the FAA and Company approved training programs for the scheduling and assignment of personnel to training in compliance with 14 CFR Federal Aviation Regulations;
• Allocates classroom, aircraft, simulator resources and delivers the required training for initial, recurrent, hazardous material, transition and upgrade ground and simulator events;
• Submits record of individual training and qualifications completion.
• Helps ensure pilot qualification records are updated on a timely basis so that the daily assignment of all pilots is legal and so that only qualified flight crews are scheduled for their events in the Company’s Flight Management System;
• Provides training records to People Services when required/requested to ensure Eastern’s compliance with the Pilot Record Improvement Act (PRIA) or new Pilot Records Database (PRD) if/when applicable;
• May operate Part 91 flights to various locations world-wide.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed and/or assigned by the Chief Pilot, Manager of Flight Operations Training, or Vice President – Flight Operations & DO. ... Continue Reading
• The Contract Ground Instructor – Flight Operations will have detailed knowledge and understanding of the flight operations training requirements for pilots and be 767/757 qualified;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relevant Aviation field preferred
• Three (3) or more years of experience working in a Flight Operations environment utilizing large turbo aircraft is mandatory; international experience preferred;
• Results oriented with the ability to balance diverse and dynamic operational requirements;
• Previous experience as an instructor, under Part 121 or Part 135 operations is preferred;
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities will also include:
1. Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information; 2. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills; 3. Strong interpersonal skills; 4. Proficient / Intermediate or better skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel and MS Office Suite; 5. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; 6. Ability to work under minimal supervision; exercises independent good judgment, appropriate discretion, and takes initiative; 7. Self-motivated and independent problem-solving ability; 8. Ability to travel out of state if needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• Must be able to pass a two (2) year drug and alcohol background check, pre-employment drug test, and criminal history records check ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!