ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides Pilot procedures instruction in aircraft, classroom, and simulator or other platform environments.
• Provides Crew Resource Management (CRM) and Instrument Refresher Course (IRC) training.
• Must be thoroughly proficient in evaluating, diagnosing, and critiquing student performance; identifying learning
difficulties; recognizing objectives not accomplished; and prescribing and conducting remedial instruction.
• Assists in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.• Review existing lessons and/or changes to existing lessons.
• Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
• Promotes a positive attitude towards learning and embracing new technologies and tasks.
• Conducts ground training for other crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
• Assists in project and development work as assigned. ... Continue Reading
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Previously qualified as an E-4B aircraft commander with 1000 hours of E-4B flight experience and be a graduate of a formal instructor course; or, Prior E-4B instructor pilot with 200 hours of instructor experience. Aerial Refueling (AR) instructors will be previously E-4B AR instructor qualified.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common professional literature.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to effectively present information to management, and colleagues.
Ability to comprehend and apply basic mathematical skills.
Working knowledge of computers and software applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphics and databases.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
U.S. Citizenship. Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Clearance ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!