737 aircraft Captain Pilot to transport passengers and cargo.
As a pilot with, you will be responsible for operating scheduled and charter flights on our network.
You will take all necessary steps to ensure a safe and reliable operation. Together with your fellow crew-members, you will be responsible for the safety and well-being of our esteemed passengers.
You will also be establishing positive relationships with other parties involved in flight operations like Air Traffic Control and Ground Operations and others to ensure a smooth operation. ... Continue Reading
• Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
• Valid B737 Rating in EASA Licence together with EASA Class 1 medical
certificate or ICAO ATPL (A) with B737 rating (subjected to validation process)• Minimum 3000 hours total flying time
• Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew aircraft with more than 30T MTOW
• Minimum of 500 hours Pilot in Command hours on any variant of B737
• Last flight on any of the above types within the past 12 months
• English Language Proficiency – Level 4 minimum ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!