For A330 Captain:
Formulate a flight plan
Conduct all pre-flight checks to ensure safety
Communicate with air traffic control to request for landing and take-off, or report any information on the flight plan.
Check all the cockpit instruments to ensure proper functioning.
Observe the weather conditions, aircraft position, and air traffic regularly during the flight and request for a change of flight plan if needed.
Collaborate with flight attendants to ensure passengers are following all the rules and regulations onboard.
File reports of the flight trip and status of aircraft before and after landing ... Continue Reading
1. Flight time requirements (minimum):
• All aircraft: 6,000hrs
• A330: 2,500hrs as PIC and 500hrs on type
2. General requirements:
• Maximum age 63 (Male) and 58 (Female
• Valid ATPL with current A320F / A330 type rating
• Certificate of Upset Recovery Training in Full Flight Simulator
• Valid Instrument Rating and Aircraft Rating
• Last flight on type must be within 12 months for Captains during the licensing period
• Valid Class 1 Medical (According to Vietnam Aviation Regulations)
• Letter of authentication from the Civil Aviation Authority of CPL/ATPL's country of origin (with Name and email address of CAA Licensing Officer)
• Recommendation Letter / Release Letter from previous airlines
• Criminal Record within 6 months (notarized by Vietnam embassy from country of origin)
• No history of Accident / Incident within 5 years
• Last 5 pages of logbook
• ICAO English Level 4 or higher
• Passport scan with 01-year validity
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!