- Competitive pay and benefits
- Business class commuting to/from duty each month
- 24 Vacation days per year (pilot picks the dates)
- Pilot picks and receives 12 days off per calendar month (9 days off + up to 3 travel days)
- Industry standard travel benefits for crewmember & family
... Continue Reading
If you meet the following requirements:
- Hold a current CPL or ATPL(F).
- 2000 total flight time hours.
- 1000 multi-crew jet transport hours.
- 500 on type hours.
- Less than 45 years of age.
- Last flight within the last year for TR (within 2 years if current on any other MC jet transport) and within the last 6 months for NTR (within 1 year if current on any other MC jet transport).
- Have completed high school/secondary school education.
- 2 year college diploma required for CPL holders.
Note: NTR is only available on the B777 and only pilots with experience on B767/B744(B748) are accepted.
Then please apply today by emailing.... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!