Pilots at are responsible for the safe and legal operation of the aircraft based on Aviation Administration governances.
Delivering the highest of standards while maintaining the maximum in safety standards to deliver service that contributes to the overall customer experience.
Job Location Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam... Continue Reading
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements below:
1. 1500 validated flying hours on turbojet aircraft with FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
2. Current and valid GACA or ICAO member state CPL or higher.
3. Hold a class 1 medical certificate issued by a GACA or ICAO member state.
4. Have a ELP level 4 or higher.
5. No record of flight accident/incident and no criminal record.
6. Age limit 50 years at date of joining. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!