1. Meet all current requirements of the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority and the International Civil Aviation Organization to fly the Aircraft as an international and domestic air transport Crew Member.
2. Meet all licensing and medical examination requirements as specified by the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority to fly the Aircraft, including being the holder of B787 aircraft type rating and appropriate license, with experience and hours to the satisfaction of the Airline.
3. Meet all standards required by the Airline, all simulator checks including recurrence training and checks, as required by the Airline.
4. Partake in and pass the Airline’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements.
5. The Crew Members shall meet the following Airline requirements, as applicable: ... Continue Reading
a) 1000hrs Total Flight Hours (MULTICREW airplane)
b) 500hrs hours on A320 family aircraft
c) Last line flight on A320 family aircraft is within 18 months from the date of assignment
d) Holds current ATPL
e) ICAO English Level 4 or higher
f) Current Class I medical certificate
g) Valid A320 family OPC
h) Valid Passport (minimum 1 year)
i) The last five pages of the logbook
j) Criminal Record within 6 months
k) Under 50 years of age.
l) Release letter from the previous company
m) Authentication letter ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!