1. Must have a pilot certificate for regular transportation, a pilot certificate for business use, and an instrument flight certificate issued by the Japanese Civil Aviation Bureau.
2. Have a valid first class aviation medical certificate
3.Must have an Aviation English Proficiency Level 4 or higher before joining the company
4. Qualification of aeronautical radio operator
5.Has a turbofan or turboprop airplane type limited and has more than 500 hours of experience as a co-pilot on that type of aircraft ... Continue Reading
Holding license and satisfying requirement listed below;
1. Certificate（JCAB ATPL or JCAB CPL ）2. Aviation Medical Certificate (class1)
3. English Language Proficiency (Level 4 or above)3. Aeronautical Radio Operator
4. Flight hour > 500 hours as a First Officer ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!