We are pleased to advise that our client is scheduling A320 CAPTAIN SCREENINGS in Delhi and Dubai.
Flights and hotel accommodation are provided by the airline to attend their screenings.
- Duration 3 days
- Consist of company presentation, personal interview, simulator check, psychometrics and premedical
Excellent LONG-TERM contracts with a REPUTABLE and LEADING LCC AIRLINE offering VERY ATTRACTIVE TERMS.
Benefits of working with our client:
- 3-year contract direct with the airline and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
- Various Indian bases available
- Excellent monthly NET salary
- Overtime payment
- Annual bonus
- Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
- Ticketing benefits
- Medical Insurance provided by the airline for pilot and family
- Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
- Accommodation allowance after training (included in monthly NET salary)
- Transportation... Continue Reading
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hrs should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC within the last 36 months
- Maximum age 63 years old.
For more details send your CV today!... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!