We are pleased to advise we are currently recruiting A320 Captains for our client based in India.
The airline is a low-cost operator based in New Delhi, India and the country’s largest operator by both fleet size and passenger numbers. It is considered the 7th largest carrier in the Asia region and ranked 1st largest LCC based on fleet size alone- Duration 3 days
Benefits of working with our client:
- 3-year contract direct with the airline and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
- Various Indian bases: Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune (Base allocation by the airline as per their requirements)
- Excellent monthly NET salary
- Overtime payment
- Annual bonus
- Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
- Ticketing benefits
- Medical Insurance provided by the airline for pilot and family
- Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
- Accommodation allowance after training (included in monthly NET salary)
- Transportation... Continue Reading
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Valid A320 Type rating
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hrs should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC January 2019 onwards.
- Maximum age 63 years old at time of application and joining.
For more details send your CV today!... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!