Pilots at are responsible for the safe and legal operation of the aircraft based on Aviation Administration governances.
Delivering the highest of standards while maintaining the maximum in safety standards to deliver service that contributes to the overall customer experience.
... Continue Reading
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements below:
1. 4000 total validated flying hours on ANY turbojet aircraft over 30 tons with FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
2. 2000 total validated flying hours PIC on ANY turbojet aircraft over 30 tons with FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
3. Hold a current and valid GACA or ICAO member state ATPL.
4. Current type rating ANY turbojet aircraft over 30 tons with FMC, EFIS or glass cockpit equipment.
5. Hold a class 1 medical certificate issued by GACA or ICAO member state.
6. Have ELP level 4 or above.
7. No record of flight accident/incident and no criminal record.
8. Age Limit 58 years at date of joining.
Location: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!