1. Meet all current requirements of the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority and the International Civil Aviation Organization to fly the Aircraft as an international and domestic air transport Crew Member.
2. Meet all licensing and medical examination requirements as specified by the Vietnamese Civil Aviation Authority to fly the Aircraft, including being the holder of B787 aircraft type rating and appropriate license, with experience and hours to the satisfaction of the Airline.
3. Meet all standards required by the Airline, all simulator checks including recurrence training and checks, as required by the Airline.
4. Partake in and pass the Airline’s Drug and Alcohol Management Plan requirements.
5. The Crew Members shall meet the following Airline requirements, as applicable: ... Continue Reading
a) 3,500hrs Total Flight Hours in which 1000hrs on TYPE
b) Minimum experience 1500hrs PIC in which 500hrs PIC on A320 family
c) Holds current ATPL
d) Last PIC flight on A320 family aircraft is within 18 months from the date of assignment
e) ICAO English Level 4 or higher
f) Current Class I medical certificate
g) Valid A320 family OPC
h) Valid Passport (minimum 1 year)
i) The last five pages of the logbook
j) Criminal Record within 6 months
k) Under 58 years of age.
l) Release letter from previous company
m) Authentication letter ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!